October 24, 2012

October sunshine

Fall is fine, when it's sunny and the air is dry. It's been raining way too much during the past few weeks, so it's almost a civic duty to go out when the sun decides to show up. 

Even though it's not necessary to wear hats yet, I couldn't resist to dig my favourite tassel beanie from the bottom of my closet where it's been waiting for cold weather since last winter. I got it from flea market they organize at Helsinki ice rink in wintertime whenever there's no games, fairs or such. In almost every weekend there was this lady selling all sorts of beanies with different colours, both with and without tassels, all handmade by her. I don't know if she's there this winter, but I need to check that, because I might want to buy another one in other colour. They are so comfy and warm!

The next thing, I suppose, is to figure out what to wear in the coming November rain.

Handmade tassel beanie, second hand vest, Marc Lauge shirt, Gina Tricot jeans, vintage boots and second hand bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment